Revel in the streets, kick off Halloween at the Detroit Zoo, mingle at Oktoberfest, play handball and more.
Source: 10 things to do this weekend
- See “A Fuller Life” about legendary film director Samuel Fuller who shot footage of World War II.
- Revel, shop and play on 3 miles of streets at Open Streets Detroit: Southwest.
- Play a game of handball at the grand opening of the restored Palmer Park Handball Courts.
- Kick off the month of Halloween at the Detroit Zoo’s family-friendly Zoo Boo.
- Enjoy food, drink and fun at Oktobeer Festival 2018 in Ferndale.
- Go on a haunted hayride, tour a haunted house and check out other Halloween attractions in metro Detroit.
- Puruse the items and collectibles at the Springfield Oaks Antiques Festival.
- Experience simulations of distracted and impaired driving and motorcycling at SOSLive Free Family Expo.
- Check out the Detroit Folk Festival at the Old Miami.
- Cosplay and dance at the Mom-Son Pirate Dance Party in Farmington Hills.