Arts, Beats and Eats is set for its 22nd annual Labor Day weekend run.
- What: Music, food, art and activities for all ages
- Where: downtown Royal Oak
- When: Aug. 30-Sept. 2
- Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Sept. 2
- Admission: Free to enter Friday before 5 p.m. and $7 after 5 p.m.; for Saturday-Monday, admission is $3 before 3 p.m., $5 after 3 p.m. and $7 after 5 p.m.
- More details: artsbeatseats.com
The All-American Rejects, Theory of a Deadman, Third Eye Blind and the Four Tops will headline the 22nd annual event Aug. 30-Sept. 2, according to a news release. They will join 20 new acts this year ranging from country and blues to rock and roll tribute bands.
A half-dozen new artists this year will bring a mix of metalwork, fiber techniques and sculpting. Artwork to be on display includes ceramics, drawing, leather, fiber, graphics, painting and photography.
For the rest of the article, click below: